The lively and intense character of Papiamento Aruba Reserve is the perfect expression of the One Happy Island spirit. It´s made with a unique blend of Caribbean alcohols aged up to 15 years in a combination of old and new world barrels. This rum is made to talk, share, enjoy and revive your best memories with close friends!
Papiamento Rum Aruba Reserve
- Capacity: 0.70 l. / 700 ml / 70 CL
- Alcohol: 40° GL / 40% Alc. Vol.
- Origin: Panama / Hand Bottled in Aruba
- Class: Premium Rum, Extra Añejo
- Box: Corrugated cardboard. 6 bottles
- Pallet: 80 boxes
- Bottle: Clear Glass with round section
- Lid: Natural Cork
- Hight: 245 mm
- Width: 104 mm
- Weight: 1,66 Kg
- Packaging: Individual Canister
- Barrels: White Oak Bourbon or Tenessee, finished in Cherry casks of French Oak
- Aged: Minimum of 3 years to 12 and 15 year old barrels